Preparing for your dream B-school is a rollercoaster ride on its own. Sleepless nights, uncertainty, competition, lack of resources, etc, are all the by-products of preparing for an MBA. Our solution-oriented government has a few programs and facilities to aid your preparation journey.
Listed down below are 5 of the many initiatives by the Government of India to keep in mind if you’re also an MBA aspirant:
1. Scholarship Programs: MBA programs are famous for their skyrocketing tuition fees, and given the current economic slowdown students and parents are gasping for air. However, to alleviate the hardships of aspiring students, the government has established scholarships for students. Do not underestimate the significance of these scholarships; they are much more than a way to relieve financial stress; they are the foundation for many students to pursue their desired careers.
2. Easy Loan Options: Let’s be practical, not every student lands a scholarship in a world so competitive, hence loans are the second-best option to finance your MBA degree tension-free. Many government-owned public sector banks in India, such as State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Central Bank of India, Punjab & Sind Bank, Dena Bank, and Canara Bank, among others, provide MBA education loans which can be availed by every person. Although the rates vary depending on the institute you land yourself in. Vidya Laxmi is one of the portal loans for students who are seeking an education loan. BIBS is registered with the West Bengal Credit Card Scheme for its students who belong to West Bengal.
3. Technology Enabled Learning: Getting into your dream MBA college will require much more than an excellent academic background. Strong knowledge in diverse subjects is required. The government has introduced free-of-cost sites to groom students and enable technology-based learning. These sites are very user-friendly, hence you can dive into any topic and learn about it without having to spend. Diksha and Swayam Prabha are a few of the well-known initiatives for the educational background enhancement of students.
4. Distance Learning Facility: Post-covid e-learning has gained popularity and offers great flexibility. The country's Open & Distance Learning system comprises the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), State Open Universities (SOUs), Universities, and Institutions that provide education that enables students to learn at their own pace by simultaneously working full-time and hence enhancing their skill-set. Here you can map your availability for tasks that must be completed by you and work accordingly.
5. Internships and Networking Opportunities: Landing your first big internship/job offer letter will not be a cakewalk, and nothing could give you more exposure than working with the Indian Government in its Niti Aayog, which offers work for students pursuing various courses. Top MBA colleges in India impose utmost importance on work experience.
Moreover, the government-organized networking events in collaboration with colleges, Global Initiative of Academics Network, Hackathons can be profile enhancing for your dream MBA college in Kolkata, Delhi, or Ahmedabad.
Bengal Institute of Business Studies is one of the top MBA colleges in Kolkata to pursue an MBA degree. The faculty at BIBS are well-experienced industry leaders. They train you with the best knowledge of marketing and other soft skills that are required to hold a higher position in any organization. This institute helps you with better job opportunities in terms of placement in your dream managerial position. Enrolling in this course adds a star to your hat to make you stand out in the crowd and accelerate your career.
Copyright 2022 - BIBS Kolkata
| Website by Marko & Brando
All rights reserved